15+ Ideas for the Emoji Keyboard in the Classroom eBook!

I am so proud to be releasing my latest eBook - 15+ ideas for the emoji keyboard in the classroom.

The eBook shares over 15 ideas for primary school teachers to utilise the emoji keyboard to enhance learning in the classroom. With ideas for English and Maths, I am sure teachers with find the ideas both useful and inspring. At present, the eBook is only available on the iBooks store, it will be available to purchase as a PDF at a later date. You can buy a copy of the eBook for just £1.49 making every idea less than 10p... bargain 😉 !

You can download a copy of the book by clicking on the following link -



If you do find the eBook useful, please take a minute to leave a review on the iBook store. It really helps get the eBook more exposure and I would really appreciate all the support. 

Comments

  1. Hi Lee,
    Thanks for all of your wonderful teaching ideas.
    I have followed you for quite a few years now.
    I downloaded your ebook but unfortunately it doesn't read properly. I will forward you some screenshots if you can send me your email address..
    Please help.
    Thanks,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This blog post is very nice about wonderful teaching ideas in classroom, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought two of your other books at the hull and east riding ICT conference and really enjoyed them. I hope this one is just as good :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Lovely Poem for Your Leavers Assembly

QR Codes - So much potential!

Exploring Excitable Edgar